Since the early 1990s, trenchless methods have been commonly used to avoid open-trench excavations at busy road junctions and/or beneath rivers and nullahs. Pui Hing’s technical specialists and skilled labour have used popular “no-digging” construction methods to complete over 1 km of excavations.
Trenchless construction methods offered by Pui Hing:
• Hand-dug tunnelling (since 1993)
• Pipe ramming (since 1999)
• Manshield pipe jacking (since 2001)
• Tunnel-boring machine (TBM) pipe jacking (since 2003)
• Curved directional drilling (since 1994)